Friday, September 5, 2008

Ok here we go!

So this is it, my first blog. I love reading about everyone's family's, along with Brandy's crazy stories, so I thought I would like to get in on the action.
So things that are going on in our lives:
Max started 1st grade this year!
Jack is being Home schooled, which means I did not want to pay for pre-school. 
Elie is becoming quite the 2 year old. Currently she is Yelling "no" at Jack. That says it all in a nutshell.
And for my biggest kid of all, Shawn...he is loving to fly the gyro and is working toward getting his career moved in the aviation direction. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy stories? I don't have crazy stories! haha! ;-)

You're homeschooling Jack? We're "playing" homeschool with Dylan. Meaning, I'm not on a lesson plan or anything but doing preschool stuff with him everyday anyway. Kindergarten next year though. *sigh*

Shawn is flying that contraption?! :shock: haha!!